Monday, August 11, 2008

Joke

Joke
A Man told sardar "Ur friend is kissing ur wife in your home" Sardar rushed home, within half an hour came back angrily n slapped d man n said "he is not my friend"....
Sardar got into a Bus on 1st April. When conductor asked for ticket, he gave Rs. 10 and took the ticket & said "April Fool I have the pass"
Bus Conductor: Half pant, half ticket and full pant, full ticket. Sardar suddenly removed his pant and said "No Pant, No ticket"

2 Sardars were finghting after exam.
Sir: Why are you fingting?
Sardar: This fool left the answer sheet blank.
Sir: So what?
Sardar: Even I did the same. Now teacher will think we copied.

Sardar came to Exam Hall with a Plumber...
Teacher:Why have you brought a Plumber along?
Sardar: Sir, I heard that the Question paper has leaked...

Teacher: Oxygen, which is a must for Breathing & life was discovered by Priestly in 1773....
Sardar: Thank god, I was born after that, otherwise I would have died.

Two sardarjis were sitting outside a clinic. One of them was crying like anything. So the other asked, "Why are you crying?" The first one replied, "I came here for blood test" Second one asked, "So? Are you afraid?"
First one replied, "No, not that. During the blood test they cut my finger" Hearing this the second one started crying. The first one was astonished and asked other, "Why are you crying?" The other replied, "I have come for my urine test."

No comments: